Sunday, November 21, 2010

Here is what I saved on today - LeapFrog TAG books and Furreal Stuffed Dog

OK, today I was able to get 4 LeapFrog Tag books for $6.99. They are buy 1 get 1 free at Target this week but you better hurry because they were already selling out by the time I got there at 11:30am. I also had 2 $5 coupons for the Tag books.  I posted last week how to get those coupons.  Finally I had a $3 coupon sent to me from Leapfrog.

I also got a Furreal white dog that is normally around $50, however Target had it on sale for $44. In their big Toy Coupon book they have a $10 coupon making it only $34. The last day you can use the coupons is Wednesday. That's the best deal I've seen for those; even considering Black Friday's deals coming up.

Did you know that Target has all their Big Toy Coupons also online? So if you want to get two of something you can use the one from your book and then print off another copy from their website.

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on any post you find interesting.