Thursday, November 18, 2010

My First Post!

Hi Everyone! My name is Kristina and this is my first post. I started this blog to discuss two of my favorite topics- saving money and working out. OK so working out really isn't one of my favorite things to do but if I want to keep up with my children and stay healthy it's something I need to do. My goal is to work out 3 times a week. I have been running about 3 times a week now for about 2 miles. I would like to get up to 3 miles but I think that will be slow in coming. Goals I have for myself are working on my abs and my arms. I knew I had to seriously start working on my abs when my 3 year old son started finding great joy in lightly smacking my stomach to see it jiggle. While it's a great source of entertainment for him I prefer not to look like jello. I can't tell you the last time I wore a sleeveless shirt because of my upper arms. I hope by making posts on my blog about my workouts it will serve as a motivator.

I do however, really enjoy trying to find deals and save money. I love coupons. I mean if you saw a dollar on the street you wouldn't pass it by so why wouldn't you use a coupon? In a future post I will discuss my coupon method. With Christmas coming up there are a ton of deals to be had.

Please feel free to leave comments discussing working out, saving money or just hello.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on any post you find interesting.